Thursday, January 3, 2008

OK... it's all good...

Hectic but totally wonderful Christmas season - Christmas productions, wonderful family times, special services at church, relational coffee times, and such like (KingJames) - but, OK, many of you have busted me on not blogging-keeping up with stuff...so, I started this blog to be a very ministerial sort of report on the men's movement as we travel around the world - no travel, no blog - but, perhaps as my son Brandon, nephew Seth and son-in-law Niles work on our new website, I'll make this decision -
we'll do reports on this blog and on the website, but I will also use this blog for updates on all things men's movement related - connecting to guys like team from Mozambique a few weeks ago, on phone today with leader in Grenada, NewMan magazine going all digital, working on details for the Feb trip to Peru and So. America..etc.
got it... it's all good - it's all God!
- talk soon...
grace/peace
paul

No comments: