Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Did God Turn His Back on Jesus?!


The answer may really surprise you!

Question that has always bothered me about the Cross... I was taught from childhood that God couldn't look on the sin that was poured out on Jesus - so he turned His back on His son... would a perfect dad do that? Maybe - if the stakes were high enough? Interesting and HUGE question...it will color your relationship with God...

so - I believe I have an INSIGHT into the answer... it was explosive, really huge Sunday morning as I shared this last week...

listen to it at - www.hopechurch.tv - click on the media...and the message to listen to is this past Sunday's - April 13.

This revelation has really colored my life and ministry. It may be considered DANGEROUS! - This could set you free from religious thinking!

Photo is from the Hillsong-Kiev event... Zhenya/Vera - guys, what a great church!

grace/peace
paul

No comments: