Monday, January 19, 2009

running, twitter, houston

Will be running this year...want to do something I've never done before...that's an every year thing - but, injury working out on Sat. will preclude my first 5K tomorrow... seems I may have run on street with wrong shoes...so, we'll sort that out...

Have you gotten into the latest social network thing? Twittering! go to twitter.com - sign up for free - then go to paullouiscole and click on following me, you'll get weekly updates that are just part of personal life, many friends doing this so I am able to keep up with them...kids doing it too, so I stay in touch with what's up...fun to hear Niles talk about taking Reese (granddaughter) on a walk with her little tricycle, and she says, "Let's go daddy, we're going far far away" That is cute and it's fun...

Great event in Houston this week with Len Sweet, James Davis, Joann Webster, Doug Stringer and over 500 pastors from across nation...report on that as soon as I get some photos from Paul Wharton who shot the event...

love you
keep it cranking!

paul

No comments: