Sunday, September 6, 2009

WILD UGANDA Commissioning!




Commissioning service in Kampala, Uganda was wild - amazing - powerful - crazy awesome!!

50 strong men were commissioned today in Uganda - great men of faith, some pastors, all leaders and hundreds of their family members were present... as soon as I can figure out (or have Niles/ryan help me) I will post some video of the event that will make you laugh cry shout yell...

Bro. Alex Mitala - one of the leading apostles of East Africa has developed a remarkable team of men who taught these men, took them through the curriculum - and today - they were commissioned as ministers to the men of Uganda - their families stood and shouted, yelled tribal screams, jumped in joy and it was a massive party... wow - I am totally messed up over the amazing powerful strong men God is raising up in this nation and around the world =- it is stunning ...

Praise God - I am still shakingly speechless... I hugged so many guys - families, had photos taken, slapped High 5's, it was fun wild crazy awesome - praise be to the Lord for what He is doing in this day.

Let's keep this thing cranking, a God moment in time for us all...

Loveyou
paul

2 comments:

brorick said...

Warriors travel - sometimes it is boring and full of packing stuff endlessly around - but every once in a while a divine moment is walked into all with the Master - and all the stuff of the journey does not matter - Only the time with Him! You are a Warrior - travel light - be quick to kneel - quick to offer aid to a fallen comrade-always with the sword at the ready-Officers write orders!

Unknown said...

Wow! It is TRULY awesome each and everytime I witness the power of GOD
working in my life. My name is Paul Ian Cole, born in San Diego, Ca,
currently in Chesapeake, Va. Ever since I can remember, I have had the
tremendous sence of "knowing" I was different than others. Trying to fit in
with the crowd has never worked for me, wheather it was with the different
"cliques" (sp) in school, the bar crowd, drug crowd and even traditional
church groups. to make a very long story a little shorter, I have always
had a direct connection to God and knew that I was here to do something for
the greater good of the world, just no idea what it was. Recently, a freind
asked me to help mediate between he and his girlfriend, (both using drugs
and have lots of problems) so that things didn't get ugly. I agreed and
went to the house. right off the bat I started getting flashes of my real
reason for being there. The Kids. Together they had 3 young boys that were
being put in a VERY volitle situation. Being a father of 2 boys myself, my
heart started pouring out for those children. each and everytime I attempted
to go in the house to mediate between the 2 adults, I ended up getting the
kids attention, eventually getting them out of the house. At this time, the
visions stoped flashing and it suddenly became blindingly clear that GOD was
giving me Devine instruction. I saw myself in a place where I was able to do
as little as babysitting for drug addicts so the kids weren't left alone, to
as much as adopting and/or caring for them. I could go on and on but the
thing that led me to this website is that I was praying about direction and
means to get things in my life in order, and for some reason, I googled my
own name. Clicked on a link, and there you were. Right now I am on
extremely hard financial times, and have no idea what I am even asking of
you. I just know I have a great abilty to heal and an undying passion to
help others and to change lives. I want to start a foundation to help, but have little to no insight on where to start. Any info and/or (especially) PRAYER would be very much appreciated, and I would be eternally greatful! Thanks and have a great day!

Paul Cole
1207 laurel ave
Chesapeake, VA 23325
757359.2935
paulicole@gmail.com
ps sorry to type in your blog but emails weren't getting thru