Wednesday, November 25, 2009

hurt



ok - there's a few rumors that I was hurt while riding motorcycles in the Andes... simple answer - yes.
and, put the first few scratches on Jimmy's new KTM...

BUT, they took me, on a road bike, into some tight off-road 'shortcuts' on gravel, dirt - between buildings, cars and such - so, a couple times the smooth back tire made for high speed road just came out from under me - need to ride street more - get used to it...

AND, as the pictures prove - though it's hard to see where Jimmy's bike got scratched, it's easy to see my forearm bruise, the deep exhaust burn on my leg, and sprained ankle... FINISHED THE RIDE! hey, you just gotta man-up play hurt sometimes!

(really did feel bad about laying Jimmy's new bike down - maybe send him a starbucks card or something :)

full speed!
paul

2 comments:

brorick said...

Paul - It seems that the 2 wheeled mode of transportation has not been kind to you - may I suggest that you consider the three wheel version with big tires on the back and lots and lots of running lights. Traction good - visibility good - Judi good. Bro. Rick

lololoo said...

Yeah, I don't like that...hurts to look at. Do something else. You used to beat everyone at ping-pong; bet you still could.