Tuesday, November 29, 2011

No Photos Please.

Seriously - there will be no photos from the meetings I'm in right now... As you read this, myself and key CMN allies are conducting an important summit in an undisclosed European location strategizing a major thrust into the Middle East. It is humbling to be among men who are risking their lives daily for the Kingdom – even to be here is a risk… as the man sitting to my right just confided – “I have spies watching me all over Europe”. Wow, this is really the frontlines we are on – you and I are part of a great harvest of souls, it is exciting, exhilarating - We are part of a strong, multi-denominational outreach, and we intend to RESCUE MEN! We will not back off.

I'll post photos later this week from the highly successful global Lions Roar in Dallas, and the UK Summit in London... also great stuff in Helsinki last week.

Today - please pray for this summit - and for these men as they go back to dangerous situations... and, for how CMN can help them build strong men and strong churches.

WE ARE CMN, WE RESCUE MEN!

peace
Paul

No comments: