Friday, October 19, 2007

Friday Night - Cuenca

Spectacular night...just back to the hotel - commissioned 18 men in Jimmy Cornejo's church in Cuenca...one of the most infuential pastors in the nation, he is sending his top men to 10 different regions over next year to kick off the CMN men's movement in big way. They have been doing the Majoring in Men system for 4 years...now have over 200 men involved - He said the men's movement and marriage ministry has dramatically increased the size of his church...this is true of every church that really goes after men! I'll post photos as soon as they email them to me...other pastors were involved, key men in the nation...it's happening!
**travel notes - 1. I'm in an environmentally adapting hotel room, that means whatever temperature it is outside, the room is the same-inotherwords, no air, no heat - and it's cold outside. 2. Book all your own flights...got in to Ecuador, settled in bed after midnight last night, then had to get up at 5am to catch 7:30 flight to Cuenca, would have arrived at 8:30a, and the plan was to take me to hotel to rest, which I needed because I got no sleep, then flight was delayed 2 hours...travel is not easy, but seems to be only way to get anywhere...and, I love the friends here in cuenca! pc

No comments: