Friday, December 5, 2008

thinkin...


Sitting at Barnes/Noble - reading, thinking - 'pondering' is a great word, friend Tom Dooley said, if people ask him question and want a weighty response of some sort, for which he may not be fully prepared, he can say he was 'pondering' - doesnt sound like un-spiritual 'thinking', and he may not have actually 'prayed' over it...but, he was 'pondering' - now, that's wisdom and I pass it on.

check out twitter.com - daily, sometimes hourly updates on your best friends... including me - join for free... put in my name and follow on... can show up on your phone... I follow some great guys (including Shaq) and get updates from family I might not have otherwise seen or known... very cool, very new.

photo of me and my fabulous wife Judi - at dinner with friends...

be blessed.
stop and ponder a bit... think, pray, read, rest in His grace.

crankin' it strong
paul

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pondering is what Brother Rick calls Musing. Coach would smile!
I am smiling now! One might want to honor Shakesphere. To muse or not to muse - wow!Rick