Thursday, March 12, 2009

Tacoma, Portland awesome - reports


Just finished great events in Tacoma and great time with friends in Portland ministering... had awesome Fort Worth event... now in Baton Rouge speaking for Dino Rizzo and men's event at Healing Place Church... and Hope Church is awesome - amazing single mom event Monday - more of that in next post...

REPORTS FROM TACOMA - great friend Mike Bower and his Pastor George Reed hosted men's event in Tacoma - it rocked! Mike sent me some feedback of the guys over next few days - here it is in his own writing...

Hey Paul, Here is some feed back from the evaluation forms in regards to the March 7 event, The speaker the real deal, 1st time at a men's conference. What growth! The 1st 10 min alone were worth getting up early and driving over an hour for...The fact that it dealt with the hearts of men I loved it...I Am Free! First ever men's only conference, What a Blessing...Not as hyped up, which is good, it was more genuine... Very good, powerful and profound. Much more meaningful than most seminars, Lets have more of these meetings for the men of God...Above the norm, on top! Loved being challenged by the presenter...Incredible teaching and honest discussions...One of the best conferences....Excellent, we all prayed and got release from our sins... Biblically based...Great speakers.

From the men of my church, two men approached me with tears in there eyes thanking me for what God did in their lives. Many others where so encouraged and shared positive things with me. A man named Conan (big dude) told me Sunday night, I am really free from my past. I feel like a new person. I know I did all those bad things, but I feel free from them the first time in my life. My past is not attach to me. Thank God! One man text me... thank you for not judging the outward man you see but challenging me to be the Godly man God purposed me to be. Another pastor text me...God did a great work in myself and the guys of my church. Big R of the Honor Bound motor ministry call me and said great job and Paul Cole was awesome! It just goes on and on. Pretty cool!


WOW - WHAT A BLESSING! HEADED BACK TO TACOMA/SEATTLE AGAIN NEXT YEAR!
WE SHOULD BE IN YOUR CITY!

stay strong
lovya
grace/peace
paul

No comments: